Beverly (Massachusetts) in Salem
Beverly is a city in the North Shore region of Massachusetts. It is home to Endicott College and Montserrat College of Art.
Beverly is served by Route 128 exits 18-22.
Take the Newburyport/Rockport line on the MBTA  Commuter Rail to the Beverly, North Beverly, Montserrat, Prides Crossing, or Beverly Farms stations.
- Balch House, Rt. 1A, +1 978-922-1186. One of the oldest standing timber-framed houses in America.
- Cabot House - Beverly Historical Society, 117 Cabot Street, +1 978-922-1186, . Tu-F 10AM-4PM, Sa 12-4PM. Closed all Sundays & Holidays. One of the first brick structures built in Beverly. $4 adults, $3 Seniors, $1 Children.
- Cabot Street Cinema Theatre, Home to Le Grand David, the longest-running stage magic show in the world, which shows on Sundays. Movies are also shown throughout the week. 
- Fish Flake Hill, Front St. between Cabot St and Bartlett St overlooking Beverly Harbor, this oldest section of Beverly was named a Historic District in 1971. Its historical significance is as a major fish-drying location.
- Hale Farm, 39 Hale Street, +1 978-922-1186. Open Memorial Day to Halloween by appointment. Closed all Holidays. $4 Adults, $3 Seniors. Built in 1695.
- Long Hill Atlantic Monthly editor Ellery Sedgwick purchased the 114-acre Long Hill in 1916 and the house was built in 1921 with bricks from an early mill in Ipswich.
- North Shore Music Theatre, 62 Dunham Rd., +1 978-232-7200, . Its 26 acre Dunham Woods campus, makes this the largest non-profit professional theater in New England.
- United Shoe Machinery Co., 181 Elliott Street. Built in 1903-06, it is ranked by architectural historians as one of the most significant industrial landmarks in the United States. It was the largest concrete reinforced structure in the world until 1937.
- North Shore Charters (address: 43 Water St.) 978-479-8648 or 617-513-5830 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fishing for striped bass and other gamefish. Keepers guaranteed.
- Brenden Crocker's Wild Horse Cafe, 392 Cabot Street (Route 1A), +1 978-922-6868, . Dinner Su-Th 5PM-10PM, F-Sa 5PM-11PM; Lunch Tu-F 11:30AM–2PM.
- Kitty O'Shea's (address: 298 Cabot St.) 978-927-0300 Kittyoemail@example.com
Aye, it's the olde Irish pub. Kitchen open 'til 9PM. Live entertainment Sa-W after 9:30.
- Beverly Farms Bed & Breakfast Inn, 28 Hart Street, +1 978-922-6074, .
www.northshoretonight.com free live music schedules