Central Massachusetts in Boston
Central Massachusetts, also referred to as Central Mass. is a region in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the United States of America. It encompasses part of the Blackstone Valley National Corridor in the southern part of the region.
- Blackstone Valley
- North County
- South County
Cities and towns
- Princeton - Home of Mount Wachusett Ski Area.
- Sturbridge - See Old Sturbridge Village, a living history village.
- Worcester - The second largest city in Massachusetts.
- Tower Hill Botanical Gardens in Boylston - Beautiful gardens, from trails you can see the Wachusett Reservoir and Wachusett Mountain. Indoor and Outdoor attractions, restaurant and gift shop.
- Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge - Travel to the past and see a farming community from centuries ago. Great trip for grade school children to get a hands-on experience with America's history.
- There are some fine apple orchards in the northern part of the area.