Cicero in Chicago
Cicero  is a town in the Chicagoland area.
The Lithuanian Opera Company of Chicago was founded by Lithuanian Chicagoans in 1956, and presents operas in Lithuanian. It celebrated fifty years of existence in 2006, and operates as a not-for-profit organization. It is noteworthy for performing the rarely-staged Rossini's William Tell (1986) and Ponchielli's I Lituani (1981, 1983 and 1991), and also for contributing experienced chorus singers to the Lyric Opera of Chicago.
- Al's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria (address: 6050 W Cermak Rd) +1 708-656-1060 info@AlsRestaurant.com
open: M-Th 11AM-1AM; F-Sa 11AM-2AM; Su 12PM-12AM
- Indio Restaurant (address: 6037 W Cermak Rd) +1 708-863-5714
- Lindy's Chili (address: 2353 S Laramie) +1 708-683-5111
- La Quebrada (address: 4859 W Roosevelt Rd) +1 708 780-8110
open: Su-F 7:30AM-10PM, Sa 7:30AM-11PM
Regional dishes from the south of Mexico's Pacific Coast. One of the best places in the Chicago area to have a nice, authentic, sit-down Mexican meal.
- Cindy Lyn Motel (address: 5029 W Ogden Ave) +1 708-656-1730
- Karavan Motel (address: 1620 S Cicero Ave) +1 708-656-4220
- Plaza Motel (address: 3030 S Cicero Ave) +1 708-656-0300
- Shamrock Motel (address: 1212 S Cicero Ave) +1 708-656-6670