Colma in Santa Cruz
Colma is on the Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. The city is in San Mateo County and is south of Daly City and west of Brisbane.
- 1-80 highway goes to Colma.
- Bart has a station in Colma that can be accessed by people in Santa Clara County by taking Caltrain and transferring to Bart in Milbrae.
- SamTrans bus service routes #120, #121 and #123 goes from Colma Bart all over Colma.
- San Fransisco Airport is the nearest airport and it has a Bart train that goes to Colma.
Bus routes #120, #121 and #123 from Sam Trans serves Colma. Sam Trans route #120 serves Colma BART, Metro Center, Serramonte, Southgate, Westlake, Daly City BART and Brunswick & Templeton. Route #121 goes to Skyline College, Westview, Fairmont, Serramonte, Colma BART, Seton Medical Center, Daly City BART and Lowell & Hanover. Bus roue #123 serves Skyline College, King Plaza, Serramonte, Metro Center, Serra Center and Colma BART.
- Colma Cemeteries is a popular place because the graves of Wyatt Earp, the Zellerbach family and the Levi Strauss family, as well as specific cemeteries, mausoleums and gardens are there.
- Skyline College is a famous college in Colma.
- 280 Metro Center is a shopping mall within walking distance from Colma Bart.
- All major hotel companies have hotels in Colma.
SamTrans goes around San Mateo County. Also, Bart goes to San Fransisco, other locations in San Mateo County, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Dublin and Pleasanton. Transfer at Milbrae by taking Bart to get to Santa Clara County.