Everett (Massachusetts) in Boston
Everett  is a city in Massachusett's Greater Boston region.
Take the Orange MBTA line to Sullivan Square station. Outside the station catch the 104 or 109 bus lines, which will take you into the center of Everett.
- Imperial Grocery, 82 Main St, (617) 389-2412.
- Dempseys Muffins & Bagels II (address: 438 Broadway) +1-(617)-389-4340
For the early bird Dempsey's opens early and serves breakfast food. The place draws its regulars that begin lining up early and has the air of simplier time.
- Texas Roadhouse (address: 31 Mystic View Road) +1-(617)-381-9598
- Tasty Garden Restaurant (address: 444 Broadway) +1-(617)-381-1988
open: Hours: Mon-Wed: 11:30am-09:30pm, Thu-Sat: 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm
- Alamo Roast Beef & Seafood (address: 574 Broadway) +1-(617)-387-6567
- TGI Friday's (address: 33 Mystic View Road) +1-(617)-387-5226
- Dunkin' Donuts (address: 318 Broadway) +1-(617)-381-9006
- Prescott International Hostel, 36 Church Street, +1 617 389-1990, . The beds are older than dirt, the mattresses contain bedbugs, the 'free' computers run horribly, the owner will lose his temper at the slightest discomfort, and the 'reservation' system doesn't reserve you a room at all. There are homeless shelters in the area that are more lavish than the Prescott.
- First United Parish of Everett (address: 460 Broadway) +1-(617)-387-2515 email@example.com
United Methodist services.
- Cambridge. Take bus 104 or 109 from Everett to Sullivan Square MBTA station. From Sullivan Square station take bus 86 to Harvard Square.