Jesolo is in the Veneto region of Italy. This coastal town is very popular with foreign tourists and also the locals. It has a huge quanity of hotels and shops next to the beach.
A4 motorway and exit at San Dona di Piave
Auto Bus From Piazzale Roma in Venice.
There are many discos to visit.
Many boutique shops
Wide range, many fish dishes. The local dish famous in this region is Rissotto.
Bed and Breakfast
- Hotel Villa Roberta, Piazza Trento n.6 30016 Jesolo Lido Venice. Tel. 0039.0421.37.00.99 . The ideal choice for a beach holiday at a cost not excessive called Hotel in Jesolo Villa Roberta, family run. A comfortable hotel bed and breakfast near the center of Jesolo Lido.
- Camping Jesolo Baiaholiday +39 041 53 01210
Camping-Village Cavallino is located between Jesolo(close to Venice ) and Punta Sabbioni. The Camp site is equipped with both pitches (ideal for campers, caravans and tents), and a camping village with movable homes and parking places.
- Hotel Atlanta, Via Altinate 138, 30030 Jesolo Venice. Tel. +39.0421.362324 Fax. +39.0421.362060 . Directly on the seafront on the Lido di Jesolo (45 min from Venice by car), the Hotel Atlanta is the ideal 3 for vacationers seeking a relaxing and entertaining holiday. There are 2 swimming pools for its guests. Different Options are availables: B&B option from 35€, Half board from 45€, Full Board from 48€
- Hotel Janeiro, Via Altinate 128, 30017 Jesolo Venice. Tel. +39.0421.961050 Fax. +39.0421.362934 . Hotel direct to the sea ,41 rooms with balcony seaview. There are a big garden,parking,bikes,tennis,at free disposal for guests. Different Options are availables: B&B option 47€, Half board 57€, Full Board 62€.(prices are for person - high season).All services included.NO extra.
- Grand Hotel Luxor & Cairo, Via Padova 47 30017, Ph.+39 0421 971422 Fax +39 0421.971423, . In Lido di Jesolo: rare elegance at the beach with pool, wellness center, restaurant and baby club.
- Hotel Salus - Jesolo, Via Verdi 35, 30017, Ph. +39 0421.372842, Fax +39 0421.372615 . The Hotel Salus on the Jesolo Lido welcomes you with unequaled conveniences and services, private, equipped beach, swimming pool and restaurant. Room rates start from (vary based on the season): Full board € 62.00 - Half board € 54.00 - Overnight stay and breakfast € 49.00
- Hotel Cavalieri Palace, via Mascagni 1, Jesolo, 30017 (Venice). Ph: +39 0421 971969, Fax: +39 0421 971970.  In a central position facing the sea, between Piazza Marina and Piazza Nember, the Hotel Cavalieri Palace is an ideal structure for beach vacations. Air-conditioned room with side or front view on the sea. Different options available: BB: 70€-90€, HB 80€-105€, FB 105€-120€.
- Hotel Orient & Pacific, Piazza Torino 1, 30017 Jesolo (Venice). Ph: +39 0421 961285 Fax: +39 0421 961621. , near the beach and the Bafile pedestrian area. Offer rooms with all the best ssrvices. Prices: BB: 60€ HB 69€ FB:78€ (person per night).
- Park Hotel Brasilia, Via Levantina 2° acc. al mare 3, 30016 Lido di Jesolo - Venezia, Tel. +39 0421.380851, Fax. +39 0421.92244, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .  Four star hotel, a member of the Worldhotels First Class Collection International chain. It faces the Adriatic Sea, and has a private beach.
Around the Venetian lagoon are other smaller islands, which have since been deserted but are worth a visit. There is also the Lido, which is a long narrow island with more modern buildings, hosting a youth hostel and a hotel.
- Venice - The main island
- The Lido - Venice beaches are located here.
- Murano - Nearby Island with typical glass
- Burano - Nearby Island with typical textiles and painted houses.
- San Lazzaro - Nearby Island with Armenian monastery and impressive art collection, some world class pieces.
- Mestre - Mestre is the Mainland, but still part of Venice
- Jesolo - Jesolo is one of the most important beaches in italy, just 45' from Venice by car or by boat (ferry from Treporti to Venice)