Luling  is a city in the Post Oak Savannah region of Texas.
Interstate 10 at TX-80, between Houston and San Antonio. Drive.
You're going to need a car.
- Water Melon Thump 830-875-3214 ex. 2 email@example.com
Always on the last Thursday through Sunday of June.
- Texas Water Safari
The second Saturday of June, comes through Luling Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning.
- Zedler Mill Classic
A local festival with canoe races, food, music, and a beauty contest, held in April. The park at the mill is open year round.
- Zedler Mill Paddling Trail
A gentle paddle down the San Marcos river. Contact local outfitters for rentals. Put in at SH-90 about five miles west of town, take out at Zedler Mill.
- Central Texas Oil Patch Museum 830-875-1922 firstname.lastname@example.org
Documenting the primary cause of Luling's size and survival.
- Luling Golf Club (address: 1005 South Magnolia) 830-875-5114
price: greens/cart: $25
Nine hole course.
- City Market (address: 633 E Davis St) 830-875-9019
No forks, no plates, but plenty of good meat served on butcher paper from a sweltering pit room.
-  (address: 709 E Davis St) 830-875-3848
open: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed Tuesdays.
- Blake's Cafe (address: 621 E Davis St) 830-875-6086
- Coffee Shop (address: 519 E Davis St) 830-875-3666
- L & S Taqueria (address: 900 E Pierce St, Luling) 830-875-6353
- Rusty Rooster (address: 914 E Pierce St) 830-875-3540
- Carefree Inn (address: 1908 East Pierce Street) 830-875-5635
- Luling Inn (address: 100 Mulberry Street) 830-875-5646
- Francis Ainsworth House Bed & Breakfast (address: 214 South Pecan) 830-875-3435 email@example.com
Historic Bed & Breakfast