Santa Maria della Pace in Rome

Show Map
The church was built by order of Pope Sixtus VI della Rovere. The campanile was erected in 1504 by ''Bramaante'' and the church has frescoes of the 4 sibyls by ''Raphael'' in its interior.
Hours: Tue to Fri 10am to noon
Address: Vicolo dell'Arco della Pace 5
Phone: 066861156

Source wikitravel.org/en/Rome/Old Rome