The Haskell Building in Chicago

Show Map
Originally designed by John Mills van Osdel, the city's first accredited architect after the Chicago Fire, this four-story building is one of the oldest in the Loop. The two bottom floors were remodeled by Louis Sullivan in 1896, adding some interesting cast-iron designs for its use as a department store.
Address: 18 S Wabash Ave

Source wikitravel.org/en/Chicago/Loop