Veterans Memorial Building in Oakland

Show Map
A building dedicated to the veterans of the United States. In 1933 A site for the Veteran’s Memorial Building was jointly purchased by the City of San Leandro and the local veterans organizations. From 1927 to 1935, Alameda County funded the construction of ten such memorial buildings throughout the county. County architect Henry Haight Meyers oversaw the designs. When completed the Veterans Memorial building would house activities for the Legion, VFW and the Spanish War Veterans. Ground-brea
Address: 1105 Bancroft Avenue
Phone: +1-510-352-3785

Source wikitravel.org/en/San Leandro