Watertown is a city in the Greater Boston metropolitan area of Massachusetts.
Logan International Airport in Boston.
MBTA provides bus service.
Interstate 90 (the Massachusetts Turnpike), Exit 17.
- Armenian Library and Museum of America, 65 Main Street, Phone: +1 617 926-2562, . Th 6PM-9PM, F,Su 1PM-5PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. "Where Armenian culture comes alive." The most extensive collection of Armenian artifacts in North America. Changing exhibits and an extensive library. Adults: $5; Students: $2; Members and under 12: Free.
- Arsenal Center for the Arts, 321 Arsenal Street, Phone: +1 617 923-0100, . Theatre presentations and a gallery that is open Tu-F 12PM-5PM.
- Studios of CatholicTV®, 34 Chestnut Street, Phone: +1 617 923-0220, . National Catholic Television Network. Tours by appointment only, Monday-Friday 10AM-4PM.
- American Plumbing Museum (address: 86 Rosedale Road) firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-opens Autumn 2008.
- Faire on the Square Festival, . Late September.
- The Halfway Cafe, 394 Main St, Phone: +1 617 926-3595. Decent value choice.
- The Danish Pastry House, 205 Arlington St, +1 617 926-2747. Great selection of pastry.
- [http//www.theredlentil.com The Red Lentil] (address: 600 Mount Auburn St) +1 617 972-9188
open: M-Th 11AM-9:30PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 9AM-3PM and 5PM-9:30PM
Vegetarian and vegan cuisine.
- Super 8 Motel, 100 North Beacon St, +1 617 926-2200.
- Best Western Terrace Inn, 1650 Commonwealth Avenue, 617-566-6260, .