Weston is a town in Massachusetts. Weston is the most affluent place in Massachusetts and one of the most affluent in the United States. It is home to Regis College.
- Cardinal Spellman Museum Of Stamps And Postal History, 235 Wesley Street, Phone: +1 781-768-8367, . Over two million items!
- Weston Friendly Society of the Performing Arts, 30 Colpitts Rd., (781) 893-9883, . Second oldest community theatre company in Massachusetts, boasting U.S. President William Howard Taft as a former player.
- Golden Ball Tavern Museum, 662 Boston Post Road, 781-894-1751, . Appointment only. Built in 1768 as a travelers' inn, today traces the 200-year history of the Jones family. Admission charged.
- Leo J. Martin Memorial Golf Course, 200 Park Road, Phone: +1 781-894-4903. Apr-Nov. 18-holes, driving range, proshop, lessons.
- Weston Ski Track at Martin Golf Course, 200 Park Road, Phone: +1 781-891-6575, . M-Th 10AM-9:30PM, F 10AM-8PM, Sa 9AM-8PM, Su 9AM-6PM. Cross-country ski and snowshoe course includes snow making and 9 mi. (15 km) of groomed trails 20% lighted for night skiing M-Sa. Lessons available.
- Off Center (address: 436 Boston Post. Rd) 781-894-0100
- Bruegger's Bagel Bakery (address: 31 Center St) 781-642-0308
There are no hotels in Weston.